Friday, March 10, 2006

Souris parmi tes larmes...

...Stop playing now, cesses de jouer, arretes.
no listen, do it, close your eyes
for a minute now and listen...

I see you, i see you drifting,
I see the sorrows in your eyes,
I see your trembling lips,
I see your dazed look...
I see your pain..
How can you forgive him?
after you gave him your everything.
How can you listen to one more word?
How can you turn your back
How can you forget?
You were not born to suffer
You were not created from his flesh
You were mourning as he was living,
So break free my little one, break free...
go and love and be loved..
break your heart for another man...
what are you waiting for?
go and live...
My heart breaks to pieces when you shed a tear,
so do it for me...
please...

for you my darling sister...

5 comments:

Ghassan said...

Miro?

Laila K said...

I love what you wrote.

Unknown said...

thanks. no fafi!

Ghassan said...

!!!

Unknown said...

one can dream