Tuesday, March 07, 2006

He wrote for me,


"And the other one? The other one is my cello.

I listen to her music night after night. Languid and dreamy. Reluctant to please, but pleases to the very soul.

Her music flows down my hills, like a lazy, lazy melody on a still Beiruty night… atonal, confusing, then rhythmic and enchanting… She enthralled my heart and will never give it back. I love her. And she loves me.

Today, she’s happy.
She sits on the balcony, sips her coffee and embraces the sea with a gaze. She plays her music. Her lazy, lazy music. I see a smirk on her lips. She is content. She knows life now. She knows how to play, and she’s ready to strike another game".

my dear, dear friend wrote for me.

2 comments:

Ghassan said...

Marry this to Bach's unaccompanied cello suite No.1 by Yo-Yo Ma. I wish we could post music on here, it'd have been fantastic.

Unknown said...

we could. i just don't know how