Monday, March 27, 2006

Don't you dare...

( Curves)

G. said
"Don’t ask me why you stayed. Ask me how she laughed. How she breathed when sleeping. Ask how she gets my headaches and I feel her cramps. How I slammed the door. How she drank her coffee. How I lit my cigarette. How she broke the glass. How she broke my heart. Last time she cried..."

My darling,
Don't let me forget you. Don't leave our walls. Full of dreams and happiness. Don't leave our ghosts on the 8th floor. Our child-like laughs. Resonating in the darkness of my years. Remember my smile splattered in the empty corners. Remember your hand wiping my tears. Remember my breath cooling your sweat. Remember my lips appeasing your pain. Don’t slam the door. Don’t break my heart…Don’t you dare burry me in your sheets… Don’t you dare forget me… Don’t you dare leave…

10 comments:

Laila K said...

you guys are for life..even if he wanted to..he just can't!

Ghassan said...

No, no, no... I will not. you made my head spin midday.. (ok must compose myself for the people in the lab)
In fact, I might be coming back to do some work in NY... soon.
ghosts? May and Madiha?
you think they're still there?

Unknown said...

remember that night when we ran away? the lights and the voices :)
and of course another night over a cockroach!
may bass..may bass

Ghassan said...

Madiha (whispers) ta3alee ya madiha...

Unknown said...

bass bass khalas..

Unknown said...

and laila, life sentence :)

rouba said...

awwww-sweet! at first i thought g. was ghada (again) but then it dawned on me that it was your bostonian half (for better or worse)

Unknown said...

yeah my g.
for worse or worse :)
just kidding

Lebatron said...

Interesting... :P

By the way, mirvat I love hearing your comments on my articles and I've recently published a small one (because there wasn't much more to say on the issue). Check it out.

Unknown said...

will do.