Thursday, March 23, 2006

He wrote for me...

Stranger who are you?

Your shadow passed me and I sat still
You passed me and I was quiet still
You looked, I looked away
You whispered, I ran away
You called me, I turned my face
You cried, I froze, I stopped
I listened, I suffered, I learned, I lived…

I thank you stranger
How many men wished they saw your silhouette,
Or your distilled lazy rays.
You are a song,
To be sung in a lifetime,
Am I one day to perform?
Weaved by the stars and carved by the rivers,
You live in my nights naked like the sun
And like a storm you revive the ashes of my days
You my original sin
For you I abandoned my truth.
Ready to sail in your waters to the unknown
Like all the prophets, let us err into your world…
I travel in your eyes, but where?
Two boats that shear the fog
To the far away lands
Are we reaching the passion shore?
Where I float with your embrace
Where I pray with the rosemary of your youth
Where I spread my skin in your sand…


My angel wrote for me...

4 comments:

Dry Gin Martini said...

How do you come up with so many so fast? it's beautiful.

Hashem said...

"you are a song..."
that's nice. Good to hear it, and play it again and again...


thanx for sharing it ya mirvat....
good morning...!

Ghassan said...

Reminiscence brings out the best in people...
and strange how strangers become phantoms in a blink.
Very fulfilling that you're able to translate someone's inner core so eloquently. and after so long...

Unknown said...

thanks LC, like rouba said this blog will be the end of me too:)

thanks hashem. good morning

gus, finally you're connecting. it is bringing the best of me. phantoms, never. my past is my identity. my strangers are in my heart, even after so long