After eleven falls ...
Where do you go when I try to call you?
How could you not answer your phone?
Don’t you now how anxious I get for those minutes until I hear your voice …
- Is that you?
- Yeah, who else would it be? You can see my number!
- Yes I can ... I called earlier.
- I know ... I was screening.
- Yeah, I was depressed ... I think
- What happened?
- Nothing. Nothing happened ... silence ...
- Yeah I know
- Anyway, I wanted to read you this passage and see what you think..
- Go ahead;
I love it when you read for me. I don’t think there’s anything more intimate.
- I love it when you write for me but then you share it with everybody else...
Today I saw the hours again. Remember the line when she says people have to die for everybody else to realize how important life is?
- Yes I do.
- I thought that was something. I remember when he died.
- I don’t know … I felt that life got more meaningless back then … Not important.
- Is that the depression talking?
- No I’m not depressed anymore ... It rained... Fall ... You know? …
- Tell me about your day.
- Are you coming to see me?
- No. I’m too busy. Ok I’m not. I don’t want to see where you live.
- Why not? You’ve never visited me.
- I know. I don’t want this life you lead to become real for me. You live in my phone and in my heart and we’ll leave it at that.
- I know. I know how you think. I can read your mind, remember?
- And I read yours.
- I love you still
- I know. Goodnight my love