Sunday, April 23, 2006

Are you kidding me? (check the link)

Do I tell my wrist to forgive the pain
Do I undo your cigarette burn
Do I wipe my eyes to forgetness
You have created the gap
With your indifference
Jealousy, screams…madness
and you leave me to this?
the end is this?

Happiness is a thought frozen in time
Hidden in the future
tucked in the hope
of one day forgetting
How dare you leave?
Who gave you the right to do so?
And you ask me to pick up and go
And my coat is in your closet
And my bags are always packed
They have been sealed for 10 years
and where to go,
hell! Where?
And how do you think this is fair

You stayed?
Have I not made you love me
Have I not washed your feet with tears
Have I not wiped the steps before you
You think I’m your consolation plan
You get lost and lose me on your way
And you feel threatened and lonely
If I ever find my way
Now we both are lost and hurting
And I’m never taking you back
Are you happy now?

you've always liked the taste of those tears
well fear not
plenty will come
you damned man...

7 comments:

Hashem said...

well, women cry all the time...
not sure he will care!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

oh but he does..
and we cry as much as men hurt my dear.

Dry Gin Martini said...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?

Unknown said...

and heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned

Lebatron said...

In my experience in what I've seen, it seems, many of the times, men are more ?obsessed? (am lost for the word) in a relationship and may sometimes even hurt more in a break up. Don't, for a miniute, think that it is only women who are emotional after a breakup. That's just ignorance at its best.

Unknown said...

i agree with you lebatron though we tend to be more explicit about our emotions.