- I am working just to pass the time but I’m not working towards anything these days
- Me neither. I think we’re afraid of graduating
- I agree. We have been students for so long.
- I don’t want to face what’s out there
- I am almost sabotaging my thesis
- It just feels so comfortable and safe now
- I think we don’t want to grow up
- To be an adult now?
- I have so much to read up on for work and I can’t do it
- I know me neither. I keep taking time off. I’m not functional
- I actually read about everything but work these days
- Anything but science
- I think we’re going through quarter life crisis
- You think?
- Yes I am sure
- I heard about that before but I don’t know what it is.
- Me neither actually. I should read up on it.
- Then we definitely need some time off. This is a crisis.
(Gus took those pictures of us at a party in my apartment in 2004. At a time in my life when everything made much more sense)