Monday, September 11, 2006

Been tagged… Damn it!

I’ve been tagged by my evil twin

Here are the questions and the answers:

1- Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?

I pledged a picture and a small passage for every memory and every feeling that I go through. I usually write and go. I don’t take a look till after a short while and I’m always surprised at my state of mind at the time. That I like.

2- Does your family know about your blog?

Only my sister indulges me. The rest of my family doesn’t have time for my scribblings.

3- Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?

At first I was telling everyone i know and asking everyone to start their own blog. It felt like a reunion. With time it got to be a little space were I try to run away from everyone. So it became more private.

4- Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?

I’m a regular at some blogs. People I know. People I got to know. People I admire. I do check the blogs of people who comment and might become a regular if I liked what I saw.

5- Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.

It sure does. It is a stress release and that surely keeps my mental health. It also stimulates me to keep notes and learn more about stories I want to share.

6- What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?

I use a traffic counter and I hate when the number of visitors dramatigally plummets. I become my own agent worried about ratings.. No.. I care more about the people who comment. I think people only comment when something speaks to them.

7- Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?

I do that all the time.

8- Do you think blogging have any real benefit?

We covered that.

9- Do you think that the blogsphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

Blah… Blah… Blah…
No, especially not when the mainstream media starts quoting blogs and starts a segment about what’s new in political blogs.

10- Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them.

Yes. Being used to the Lebanese politics, I find it hard to refute any theory that defies the mainstream opinion but some blogs are either too far to the right, which I find appaling or too far to the left to a point where you start doubting everything and it gets scary.

11- Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?

No. You can criticize how I look, how I walk, how I think. My blog is a reflection of my state of mind and to a great exent my character. There’s no point in criticizing that.

12- Have you ever thought about what happen to your blog in case you died?

Ummm… No!

13- Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?

Tara and Neil. See for yourself.

14- Which blogger you think is the most similar to you.

Can’t say. I identify with certain aspects of some bloggers’ writings. I share a lot of Apokraphyte’s ideals and principles. Ghassan writes about a very similar emotional experience. Lirun in his spirit and stubborness. I wish I could say fz, I love her imaginative prose and I truly identify with everything she writes. Ok I guess within our little circle, I feel we’re all very similar.

15- Name a song you want to listen to?

Rfee’e Soub7i ljeez :)

16- Ask five bloggers to answer these question on their blogs?

Ghassan
Laila
Ostfen
Rouba
Hashem

9 comments:

Lirun said...

hahaha

ya anida

Hashem said...

ana bfarjiki!

Andrey said...

My evil twin LOL

_z. said...

amuzing!

Mar said...

tarakni 3al ard w ra7...

paris parfait said...

Excellent points. And thank you for the nod. You're so sweet! xo

Hilal CHOUMAN said...

oh mirvat.
I tagged u the same tag long ago ;)
nice to read it :D

Lirun said...

it takes an israeli..

ana bahibik ya mirvat..

Unknown said...

lirun your arabic is very rusty ;)

abul hish i read and i like.

andrey, see you're all smiles too these days..

_z your turn soon mara7 tihrob

hi marmoura, how's everything? trakteena 3al ard we re7te!

T., like i said if not the best in quality and versatility, one of the best i've seen.

Hilal, you did? i'm so sorry, had no idea!

and Lirun.. NO!!! the nerves you got dude!