Friday, May 09, 2008

And it goes on ..

I blame -- for intimidating the other party and all of Lebanon, for the mere fact that they have developed material superiority. I think -- are promoting a state of dictatorship where thay do not take into account the needs, orientation or opinions of the other party. -- are ruling with power (a form of it at least) and keeping the interest of the people, down to the more basic of it, totally ignored and their hope of survival destroyed. At least part of the people anyway.

-- = who cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL FOR YOUR MISERY.
I FEEL FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN.
SHAME ON HIZBULLAH AND AMAL PARTIES FOR DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
IT IS A SHAME TO FIGHT YOUR OWN PEOPLE.
I AM SORRY FOR LEBANON.
I AM SAD THAT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, WHICH I STILL WOULD LOVE TO VISIT, IS TORN INTO PIECES!
SHAME.

Anonymous said...

This post is so true --=? who cares it is all the same we are f---ed up